Saturday, January 23, 2010

Just for laughs, I found the email that the prior owner sent us to try to convince us to buy the boat last year. Let's call him Mr. Smith to simplify it.  I didn't change anything, seriously. And the pictures below are the ones he included.

Hello Matthew,


This boat can become a beautiful sailing machine. Any of the work

that needs to be done on the boat itself can be done by the average

handy person. However, materials and sweat (man hours) will need

to be invested. Other sailors on the yard often are generous in

giving advise and there are books that can help as well. Keep

this in mind also: I will be showing this boat to an interested

party this weekend. If you would like to see it please call me

at ###-###-####. I hope the images and information below

is helpful to you. Thanks for your interest.



Jeff



No comments:

Post a Comment