Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fairing and priming


She is looking sharp with a cost of primer in the cockpit.




She is starting to look like a different boat.










I made winch covers. Well, a winch cover, for our new size 16 barient winches, the second one defeated me. This multilayered three dimensional sewing thing is much harder than it looks. Thanks for the half assed instructions don Casey.


I used shock cord to make them fit really tightly to the waist of the winch.

Still quite a lot of swing left, and tons more priming.

Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

  1. As in my other comment, what did you use to prime? and what are you going to use to paint? Thanks, I want to see what this will look like as I am going to be doing a refinish TOP and Bottom on mine, thought I dont need to go to the extents you have.

    ReplyDelete